Homage To Will Feral

This morning before my flight from Salt Lake City to Ontario, I did the usual rummaging around an airport bookstore looking for something to read. I have my usual couple that I go to regularly, The Economist, Vogue, Wallpaper, Dwell, Surf, etc. I like to appear as gay as possible. However, I picked up GQ today. Got on my plane and sat down to a man who looked like he was in the quorum of the seventy. He read scriptures and prayed the whole flight--silly mormons.

However, I pulled out the magazine and started flipping through it. I started reading this article. I am pretty sure I interrupted the dude's prayer. By the time the stewardess came down the aisle forcing peanuts and cheap soda down my throat I was laughing so hard all I could do was wave her away.

I am thinking of doing my own rendition in this style. Perhaps on the scriptures, that would be funny. Off to Hawaii tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious. Especially calling him Will Feral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun in hawaii - i too like will furryl. he is so stinkin' tall - and his dad is mike fearal from MASH - love that little bit of trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for the conference talk where we hear from a seventy who tells a story about the misguided worldy young man he sat next to on a plane.

    ReplyDelete