We Are FREE!!!

Karl, Kelly, Kim, & Wade--one of these things is not like the other one. Fourth of July Hawaiian style--some bbq and surf a bit. Luckily Kelly & Kim's backyard (pictured in the background) is perfect for a few rides. My feet would warn you, however, to watch out for the reef--I might be hobbling tomorrow at work. Most of the time I was afraid to fall because it looked like the reef was so shallow.

In other news, to correct the corpulent nature of man on left in photo, I have hired a personal trainer. Something has to change, because at this rate in five years I will be 290 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Personal trainers can't make you less white. Haha, look at the white kid. Whitey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i was in hawaii
    oh wait i will be in a month.. so long! lol. looks like you're having a lot of fun. thats awsome! i'm totally thrilled you are.
    good on the trainer. i just got one too. his name is Mr. Malnutrition and he works with his life partners Mr. Overexcercise and Little Chachi. and me and them will spend inordinate amount of time together this ridiculous excuse for an adventure/mission/island paradise madness.I hope to see many more pics on your blog which is always a pleasureable stop in the cyber journeys.

    ReplyDelete