Suzhou, China

A few weeks ago (well, almost last month) I spent a week or so in Suzhou, China for work. They call the city the Venice of China. Those of you that have been to Venice will have to confirm or deny. I am leaning towards deny.


Letting tourists play with bows and arrows is common in the Venice of China, sort of like spaghetti in the Venice of Italy. (Picture of boss)


Even though I purportedly speak Chinese, I just couldn't make sense of this sign. But, I guess balled is better than de-balled singing.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Karl, I feel lame. I REALLY do need to call you and catch up. I had no idea you went to China or Manilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ireally liked the picture of the girl. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am leaning towards deny: the absence of gelato stands is a dead giveaway that things are not as they should be in Venice (China).

    Your boss has some wicked cheekbones, however.

    ReplyDelete