Ctrl + Z

Sunday, 7/29

* [Looking to my right] "Hmm, four pimped out Mazda RX8's traveling in convoy."
* [RX8's pass, looking again to my right] "That's where the other 24 Hour Fitness is."
* [Looking straight ahead] "$^#^@!"
* [Rearended last pimped out RX8]
* CTRL + Z




Saturday, 7/28

* [Turn off alarm clock at ungodly hour of 8:30.] "I have to go surfing with boss."
* [Skip breakfast, grab board, run to beach]
* [Recieve email postponing surf sesh to 9:30--yes, I took my Treo to the beach.] "Please."
* [At 10:00, boss no show, go out to new spot, Ala Moana Bowls]
* [20 minutes to paddle out, at times in 6 inches of water, reef underneath, catch no waves, 20 minutes to paddle back in to check on new apartment] "Arrgh."
* CTRL + Z




from » putting-the-blah-in-blog dept

3 comments:

  1. that's just too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have it so rough kaahl. My heart bleeds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karl, Check your gmail email account. It's about a tax issue between you and Hester in 2005. (Sorry to post here but I don't know how often you check the email listed on your other website and it's important)

    ReplyDelete